Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

I'm sorry but today I'm still not gonna upload any pics because I just don't have enough time. 
Instead of meeting the girl, who wanted to pierce me, I met my best friend Lissie. We didn't have much to do, but it was however a great afternoon we spent together. We met two french boys and practised our french, that was so fun! Well I gues that was it for today. 
Yesterday was quite a nice day too, I met two friends of mine, who I didn't see for about 1 and a half year, but it was fun though. Instantly after school we met in the city, bought piercings and went into a shisha bar, which i normally don't ever, especially not in the middle of the week, because I feel so bad afterwards. The evening was great as well, until I got home. I felt horribly sick, but now I'm fine again.
Don't want to spam too much here, bye! ♥

Keine Kommentare: