Samstag, 16. April 2011

Ok this is weird. I have to think aout this blog and of what it's containing.. I mean, this all seems as if I'm just one of those shallow 08/15 bloggers who don't really have a life & just post anything, nobody literally is interested in. So, what I wanted to say with this post is, that I actually don't care at all. There are pretty much blogs out there & interests are so various, thus I will post just anything that gets into my mind & I don't want to commit me to any certain subject here. God. Again to much blah-blah & nothing new. Well never mind.
I uploaded a new lookbook-pic by the way, though I don't think it's particularly unique.
Today is such a wonderful day, it's warm & the sun is shining, I should definately go out & do something, but afore you need to watch this video! It's the theme song of the film 'Requiem for a dream' & the most wonderful version of it, I've ever seen.

Keine Kommentare: